09-08-2012 08:42 PM
I have a d110a printer and all of a sudden it stopped working. It won't print any pages, and they all just go to the print queue. Even test pages won't work. I've run the scan doctor, and it says everything is fine. I'm so perplexed as to why this happened all of a sudden. Can anyone help?
09-10-2012 05:07 PM
What OS are you using?
How is the printer connected to the computer?
When did this start happening?
Did you notice any changes to the system around that time, such as updates, or an unexpected power outage?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)