09-05-2010 04:38 AM
The power light is blinking once a second. The computer recognises the device and there are no errors. However it is permanently offline, even when I tell it to goto online.
The diagnostic utility says some of the driver files are missing.
I have downloaded the latest 100_226_dj_sf_03 (42meg) but it says a newer version is already installed. I have also unistalled and reinstalled from the CD but won't doesn't make it print either.
I have also looked at the contacts and tried removing the cartridges to no avail.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)