07-02-2014 09:26 AM - last edited on 07-02-2014 02:03 PM by george-p
I have an HP Officejet J6480 printer and would like to install a 74
XL cartridge. Do I need to change any setting prior to installation?
07-03-2014 11:48 AM
Hi there ljheaves, welcome to the forums
You don't have to change any settings to change the ink cartridges in your printer. I would only suggest ensuring the cartridges are compatible with your unit.
Have a great Thursday
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)