12-15-2010 06:10 AM
My printer had this message recently and tried some suggestions I found on forms like this one without success.
So I tried pressing buttons on printer and finally fixed the problem.
You need to hold both the power & print/photos buttons together whilst powering up unit.
This will bring up some sort of hidden menu within printer.
I thing I went into hardware reset or something like that and it fixed my problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)