02-19-2011 01:14 PM
Hello, I am having problems connecting my printer to my wireless network.
When I run the Wireless Network Test Report, it fails during the "No Filtering" stage, and also provides no IP.
However, when I look on my router, it shows that MAC authentication is disabled.
I am running Window's VISTA SP2.
02-19-2011 06:41 PM
This error is shown for a multitude of reasons. Do you have a router or modem/router owned by your ISP?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)