06-14-2014 02:22 PM
I recently replaced the cartridges on my Deskjet 3070A, and have since been experiencing the following:
device status: ink supply failure; supplies: cartridge is incompatible.
I noticed that the printer recognises the magenta, cyan and black cartridges, until I install the yellow one. Then all four become incompatible! I am using genuine cartridges.
I have tried the hard reset and uninstalling and reinstalling the cartridges.
Any other suggestions would be much appreciated!
06-16-2014 03:32 PM
Welcome to the forums mnciam
I saw your post about the incompatible cartridge error you are seeing after you had installed new cartridges. I would like to suggest the guide below for your troubleshooting to start with!
If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)