Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
DeskJet 2130
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I recently (last week) bought the Deskjet AIO 2130 series printer and have noticed that some websites print smaller than others.  I used to have cannon printer which printed normal size webpages but this time things seem to print shrunk.

I've looked at the settings but nothing seems out of place. It's set to printing on letters, default quality and in color....

The top and bottom lines (the URL, date and time.. the usuall stuff) are normal but the content of the webpage seems to keep getting resized. What would cause this problem and, more importantly, how do I fix it? Here's a picture/scanned printed page.

001.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks to 'Alvin' from the HP Support Assistant Chat Support, this issue has been resolved.

Apparently there were some bad drivers for this printer installed and he "forced" the printer to use a different set of drivers and it prints beautifully now. 

If anyone needs this in the future, he "added a new device/printer" and looked it up in the device list as an HP Deskjet 6??? series and disabled the bidirectional printing support.

[RESOLVED]

(now how do you lock a topic? O.o)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

001.png

HP Recommended

Thanks to 'Alvin' from the HP Support Assistant Chat Support, this issue has been resolved.

Apparently there were some bad drivers for this printer installed and he "forced" the printer to use a different set of drivers and it prints beautifully now. 

If anyone needs this in the future, he "added a new device/printer" and looked it up in the device list as an HP Deskjet 6??? series and disabled the bidirectional printing support.

[RESOLVED]

(now how do you lock a topic? O.o)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.