12-26-2013 04:28 AM
got a new Deskjet 3055a-all-in-one. Installation went smooth, and the printer was immediately recognized by the USB host. Cartridge with black ink was acknowledged after insertion into the printer, Color cartridge wasn't. (Took it out and reinserted it several times since then. Looks good, and no differences to the other cartridge are detectable.
However, when I print a test page, it's always black and white only. Any ideas what I might do?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)