09-13-2012 07:56 PM
setting up new Deskjet 3520 to Mac running OS 10.8.1 message says "can't install software becuase it is not currently available from the software update erver!"
09-17-2012 03:01 PM
Make sure to install the latest Mountain Lion software below:
Once the installation completes. reboot your Mac and install the latest HP Printer Driver update by clicking the Apple icon and then Software Update.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)