09-13-2012 05:07 AM
When printing many pages the new printer stops after 2 pages and the following window appears on the computer screen "Out of paper". We have moved the paper about all over the place and nothing changed - 2 pages and stop. We now do not touch the paper in the tray, but just click "ok" on the screen and the printer prints 2 more pages and stops again. 20 pages = 10 stoppages. Everything else perfect. Any ideas?
09-14-2012 09:10 AM
Here is a link to a support document for the error message you are getting on your 3520. See if you can follow the steps in this article and let us know if this helps.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)