02-01-2009 05:04 AM
I have a Deskjet 6980. I notice on the webb interface for the device, that it indicates that there is an option to indicate "Two-sided Printer Accessory Indtalled" but when I visited the HP site there are not add-ons for the 6980. Does anyone recall if such a peripheral is available.
I happily print double sided, but having a duplexing tray would be very valuable and useful.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)