12-10-2011 01:03 AM
I have a Deskjet D2660 Printer CH366A on a Windows 7 OS that is having cartridge problems, and I've gone through the online troubleshooting, and it didn't solve anything. I know I am out of warranty, and I would like to know a) why I can't simply talk to someone in tech support without paying, and b) what can I do to fix this? ie What are my options?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)