03-01-2011 08:56 PM
Hi, my dad gave me his old printer. I installed it and it worked fine for the first few weeks (Windows Vista OS) but it just stopped working out of nowhere. The ink levels are fine, there is no paper jam, but everytime I print something, it sends it to the queue and it just won't work. The power light is on.. it just doesn't seem to be making the connection?
Help please. I need this printer for my school papers.
03-02-2011 05:03 AM
It may be helpful to try out some of the suggestions at this link. I believe that there is also a print diagnostic tool that can be downloaded to help solve printing problems.
Just expand on the Windows Vista area.
Hope that this helps.
If your problem is solved please click the Accept as Solution button so other forum users can use the solution.---->
(I am an HP employee) I am not a expert on all our products, but I'll do my best to help you.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)