01-19-2009 04:53 AM
My all-in-one has stopped working. I purchased it new at Christmas 2008 and have only printed 2 test pages, but now when I turn it on all the lights on the front panel light-up & my PC says the printer is off-line. I cannot even get it to turn off by the on/off switch... I have to pull the mains plug from the back.
- I have un-installed & re-installed the software twice without improvement.
- I have replaced the USB cable without improvement.
My PC is a 2.4GHz Celeron 2 with 512 Mb RAM, XP Home SP3, 80Gb hard drive with 7Gb free.
Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.
01-19-2009 04:59 AM
01-20-2009 02:48 AM
Thanks for your reply. I read the page you directed me to but my situation isn't described. All my front panel lights are on, not just blinking. Even the copy number display shows 8.
This sounds terminal........
Thanks again !
01-25-2009 02:54 PM
You might need to call the technical support for that issue. They may be able to replace that printer.
Not all solutions are guaranteed to work
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)