02-11-2011 01:44 PM
My printer (F4400) all the sudden stopped printing from my wireless laptop. It worked for a year then one afternoon stopped. I can find the printer from my desktop on the PC, it shows there is one document in the que to print, but it won't print. I have checked and the printer and document are not paused.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer but that didn't help. I'm getting very frustrated since I print a lot from my laptop.
Thank you for your help!
02-11-2011 01:47 PM
I forgot to add that I'm running Windows7 on both computers. Both computers are just a couple of weeks older then a year. (just out of waranty).
Thank you again!
02-11-2011 05:47 PM
I wanted to let you know that I resolved my problem. I went ahead and un installed and reinstalled the printer. For some reason, this time it worked. Thank goodness!!
Thank you everyone,
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)