06-03-2013 12:30 PM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the printer setting up with the initial cartridges.
Try to put the setup cartridges back into the printer. Make sure you clean and take the stickers off the cartridges. (The stickers around the contacts, not the HP logo, and etc).
Perform a hard reset on the printer. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer. Leave it out for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
Let me know what happens.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)