09-05-2010 02:27 PM
I have a D1600 installed with Windows 7 and it is overwhelming the processor. Thw Windows Task Manager shows the processor at a constant 100% utilization (see below) and the program 'hpqtra08.exe' ranges constantly between 97%-99% (also below) even though nothing is printing or queued to print. Is there a switch to control this?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)