01-03-2014 07:12 AM
We bought an OJ 7610. I try to use fax. It is configured correctly I think. With a phone plugged into "2 ext" I hear dial tone.
When I try to send a fax, can not hear dial tone, just every 3rd to 5th try. Even there's no tone, it is dialing, ringing, but sending is unsuccessful.
The MFP connected to a main line.
What could be the solution?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printers - LaserJet to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator
01-03-2014 03:18 PM
This will let you know if it's a phone line or fax problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)