Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi I was wondering if you got ink with your new printer when you order it? 
I'm interested in the HP Officejet 7612 A3 e-All-in-One Printer.

Also, what sizes of ink do I need for this if it doesn't already come with inks? I cannot find a way to contact HP without phoning them.

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

>>> ink with your new printer when you order it?

Yes, many printers need setup ink cartridges, no setup ink cartridges printers won't work.

The following information is for 7612 printers sold in Australia

What's in the box

• HP Officejet 7612 e-All-in-One
  • Print Head Assembly
  • HP 932 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 400 pages)
  • HP 933 Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge
  • HP 933 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge
  • HP 933 Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge: composite yield (~330 pages)
  • HP Two-sided Printing Accessory
  • shopping card
  • power cord
  • CD-ROM
  • USB cable
  • LAN cable
  • Setup poster, Getting started guide. [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]

>>> I'm interested in the HP Officejet 7612 A3 e-All-in-One Printer

HP Officejet 761x (where x acn be from 0 to 9) printers are almost the same .

>>> Also, what sizes of ink do I need for this if it doesn't already come with inks?

Depending where you are, the numbers may not be the same. After the first set, please only use same number for ink cartridges.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

>>> ink with your new printer when you order it?

Yes, many printers need setup ink cartridges, no setup ink cartridges printers won't work.

The following information is for 7612 printers sold in Australia

What's in the box

• HP Officejet 7612 e-All-in-One
  • Print Head Assembly
  • HP 932 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 400 pages)
  • HP 933 Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge
  • HP 933 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge
  • HP 933 Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge: composite yield (~330 pages)
  • HP Two-sided Printing Accessory
  • shopping card
  • power cord
  • CD-ROM
  • USB cable
  • LAN cable
  • Setup poster, Getting started guide. [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]

>>> I'm interested in the HP Officejet 7612 A3 e-All-in-One Printer

HP Officejet 761x (where x acn be from 0 to 9) printers are almost the same .

>>> Also, what sizes of ink do I need for this if it doesn't already come with inks?

Depending where you are, the numbers may not be the same. After the first set, please only use same number for ink cartridges.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

thank you, this helps. i wasn't too sure. i will remember to check the ink cartages when i get them and make sure i always buy the same ones. thank you for your help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.