12-06-2010 01:55 PM
I have an iPad and have updated software and purchased Print app. When I try to print from iPad, it cannot find a printer. I have an HP C7250 printer. Does it support AirPrint and if not, is there anything I can do, short of buying a new printer?
12-06-2010 03:38 PM
No and No. The printer must be an e-printer and this printer (nor any printer) can be converted.
Here is a list of the printers supported: http://www.hp.com/sbso/printing/mac/apple-airprint
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)