04-10-2011 09:19 PM
I had a message to change my left cartridge....my color cartridge. As I lifted the access door, I did hear a click and was unable to open the door fully so that it would stay open. So, I held the door open while I changed the color cartridge. After closing the door, I kept getting the Door Open. Close print cartridge access door. I tried pressing OK, Cancel, and Off (but the light stayed on) I ended up pulling out the electrical cord for 10 seconds but I am still getting that error message. Help! and thank you in advance.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)