07-23-2013 06:40 PM
Trying to install my HP Laserjet 3600 on my Pavilion computer running Windows 8.1. Ran Dot4x64.msi and it gives me the error "This version installs only on Windows 8". The version check routine must only look for windows 8, and doesn't recognize Windows 8.1 as compatible.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)