09-05-2013 03:12 PM
Officejet 6600, having trouble printing a double sided business card from adobe reader. It allignes to the top left so i can never get the back side of the back to print there, any ideas?
09-09-2013 01:50 PM
File > Print > Properties > Finishing > Print on Both Sides
From there you just have to play around with the settings until you get the printer to behave the way you want. The printer can only work with the document in so many ways. You may have to republish your document so that the two sides of the business card are better aligned.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)