03-05-2012 12:04 PM
I am having difficulty after I changed my wireless router. My printer keeps dropping its connection. If I send a print job I have to go in and put my network password in again and again. Can you help me with this?
03-05-2012 02:36 PM
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)