12-27-2013 09:26 AM
My printer will connect one day, we'll work out all the bugs and then get to print something, and then the next day we're back at square one. I go through ALL THE STEPS ON THE WIZARDS AND PRINT AND SCAN DETECTOR and then the printer says my wireless password is not correct for my network.
And it is...becasue all my other devices work on the same network.
I'm about to throw this printer out the window...everyday...everyday this happens.
02-02-2015 03:27 PM
My HP Envy 5530 behave just as another post said. Cant communicate with printer, then I go through the HP problem solving process and everything works. The following day I have rthe same problem, no communication, and likje the other frustrated customer, this is starting to get to me.
not much fun with a bran new printer.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)