03-24-2009 12:27 PM
Depending on the printer, you wil automatically get a prompt on the computer and the printer to confirm printing using black ink only. If you don't get this automatically, then i don't think it can be bypassed.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)