02-22-2014 05:35 PM
I am getting some printing errors when trying to print 2-sided. For example, I am trying to print 2 sided tax forms (pdf format) and in prints the back page, waits a few seconds (ink drying), then starts to print the front side. Sometimes it works, but most times it prints only an incomplete front side, gives an error message, aborts the printing and stops. I can print the same pdf sucessfully if I check one sided only and it prints on two separate pages. I don't know if this is a software (driver)problem or ? I am using a fairly knew hp laptop w/Win8 (with the upgrade). If have always had good luck with hp printers, but not this one.
02-22-2014 05:52 PM
Please download and install the following package and try again:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)