06-09-2014 06:23 AM
Hi, can someone help suggest what i do next? I'm getting the above error message on the main black ink cartridge. I've tried 3 different cartridges so I'm pretty sure it's not the actual catridge that's a problem as they can't all be faulty. There's no problem with the other 4 cartridges.
06-10-2014 01:27 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
I would like to see if there is anything more to suggest regarding the cartridge error on the printer. What is the model of the printer you are having the issue with?
Since you have done - in my opinion - the best troubleshooting step by replacing the cartridges already, it may be a printhead issue. Take a look through this HP document: 'Incompatible Print Cartridge', 'Print Cartridge Problem', or 'Cartridge Missing or Damaged' Message..., it may have a step or two more worth trying.
Thanks, for posting.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)