07-06-2010 04:07 AM
Printer was working okay but after changing 2 ink cartridges, genuine HP products, I get the above message and can no longer print, copy or fax. Additional message is that the ink carriage has stalled. Following instructions to power down and back up again does not resolve the problem. Can anyone help please?
07-06-2010 04:19 AM
Please try the steps on the attached link click here.
Hope this helps, if so please give Kudos!
07-17-2010 07:31 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)