12-19-2013 09:58 AM
I am trying to save a scanned photo (Photosmart C7280) and I am getting this message:
An error has occurred saving the file because it could not be written to. Check the properties for the file to make sure it is not read-only.
I'm not sure what to do as this has never happened before. Instructions would be helpful.
12-25-2013 06:27 AM
I understand you are getting an error message while trying to scan from your Photosmart c7280 and Mac 10.9. Here is a document that could help resolve this.
Hope this is helpful.
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)