04-30-2012 03:56 PM
Attempting to print any pdf file produces a mirror image of the doc on the screen. Is there a switch in the printer configuration that causes this? when I print a test page it works properly!
05-01-2012 09:35 AM
Hi, yes there is, see Printing properties\Finishing.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
05-01-2012 06:48 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)