06-03-2010 06:41 AM
I use this printer with a laptop so connect when needed. I was able to print yesterday a couple times before this error message came up. I have tried reinstalling the drivers, power drain, system restarts, removing/reinstalling ink cartridges, etc. Any suggestions regarding what this error means and what I can do about it?
Thanks in advance!
06-03-2010 08:47 AM
That document was helpful and I have bookmarked it for future use. However, following the instructions indicated for the error lights on my printer did not solve the problem.
Anything further I can try?
06-03-2010 08:52 AM
The document should tell you in the end to either service the printer, or replace the cartridge. So call HP Tech Support and see what can be done.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)