05-29-2012 02:35 PM
can anyone help please?
any suggestions how to solve the problem of the paper not feeding straight when printing/copying? It starts to feed straight and then seems to 'catch' on the right-hand side thereby printing the page at an angle.......
any help woud be much appreciated - thanks
06-04-2012 09:49 PM
This may offer some help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)