10-21-2013 05:03 AM
I need help with this HP device (HP LaserJet 200 colorMFP M276nw).
Every time when i get or recive fax, the printer is printing report. I searched everywhere, but I can not find from where I can disable this option.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Fax and Copiers to Multifunction and All-in-One. - Hp Forum Moderator
10-23-2013 01:20 AM
I understand that you wish to dsable the printing of Fax Error Reports, which can be managed through:
Device's Home screen, touch the Fax button => Touch the Fax Menu button => Touch the Fax Reports button.
Configure your fax report printing option as per your requirement. Available options are:
Every fax error (the factory-set default)
Send fax error
Receive fax error
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)