04-15-2011 12:06 PM
Periodically, I get a message saying I have a paper jam but in reality, I do not. It still prints but it is annoying to have that message since I don't know if it is real or not until I double check or wait and it does go ahead and print. Does any one know what is going on and is there a fix?
04-27-2011 01:07 AM
Try the steps provided in this link and see if this solves your problem. If after doing all the steps here and you still are encountering the same issue, I suggest you call HP hotline, 1-800-HP-INVENT (1-800-474-6836).
Try the steps provided in this link first:
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
01-22-2014 11:45 AM
I'm now having the same issue. A false paper jam report almost everytime I reboot my computer although I do not have and I have never had a paper jam.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)