01-11-2013 10:56 AM - edited 01-11-2013 10:57 AM
I have seen some recent posts on the boards where members are having issues with paper feeding into the machine and picking it up from the tray. The general steps that one would take to fix this issue is to:
- Check the print settings
- Perform a Reset
- Check the condition of the paper
- Clean the printer's rollers
The order of these steps can vary depending on the support document and model of the printer. I am embedding a video of this troubleshooting process for one of the more common HP printers, the Photosmart B210. It will illustrate and give specific details on how to perform the troubleshooting steps on this issue.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Fixing Paper pick up issues in Photosmart B210 series
01-11-2013 10:57 AM
I hope that this helps the community.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)