03-27-2009 09:28 AM
I'm trying to print photos from an SD card inserted into the HP D5160, however the red exclamation mark is flashing. The ink indicators are at full bars, there is paper in and I can't see anything wrong with the printer. There are no other icons on the screen other than both colour & black ink level indicators. Both full.
Can anyone advise as to what I need to check please? None of the buttons on the front of the printer do anything when pressed. If I switch the printer off & turn it back on again, it's the same. I've tried pressing & holding the cancel button (the X) but it's still the same.
Any advice please?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)