05-30-2011 03:39 AM
I have a C309a Photosmart Premium HP printer. I received a GENERAL PRINTER ERROR 0x61011be5 and cannot find a solution with this error code. The machine also now makes a clicking or grinding sound. We did have a brief power outage. Can anyone help? Thanks
06-01-2011 02:43 AM
Try following steps on printer.
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Disconnect the power cable from All-in-One and also from wall outlet.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power cable to All-in-One and also to wall outlet.
After this lets reset the printer so that it set back to factory default settings.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Release the buttons after connect power cord.
It might possible that after reset printer automatically shut off . In this case turn on printer.
If still same error message showing then please replace your printer.
Hope it works!!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)