02-13-2012 06:34 AM
just bought the HP officejet 8600 all in one printer, and I cant seem to set the date and time for the fax portion of the printer, please help.
03-31-2012 05:20 PM
- On the control panel, touch the Right Arrow ( ), and then touch Setup ( ).
- Touch the Down Arrow ( ), and then touch Preferences .
- Touch Date and Time: , and then touch the Up and Down Arrows ( ) to set the month, day, and year.
- Touch Done , and then touch the Return Arrow ( ) to return to the Preferences menu.
- In the Preferences menu, touch Language .
- Touch your preferred language, and then touch Yes to confirm your choice. The product returns to the Preferences menu.
- On the Preferences menu, touch Country/Region , and then touch your specific country/region.
- Touch Yes to confirm your choice, and then touch the Home icon ( ) to return to the main menu.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)