07-14-2011 02:21 AM
To check the ink levels from the control panel:
- Press Setup .
- Press the down arrow ( ) to highlight Tools and press OK .
- Press the down arrow ( ) to highlight Display Ink Gauge and press OK .The HP All-in-One displays a gauge that shows the estimated ink levels of all cartridges installed.
- Press any button to return to the Tools menu.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)