03-23-2011 03:38 PM
Hi, I am trying the new printer I just got but the cable will not work on 2 different pcs.. I'm getting USB device not recognized. I am on Windows 7. I can't find the CD either...
Is there a download link for the drivers? I searched everywhere online but can't see to find it
03-23-2011 04:19 PM
The link for the drivers you require are on the link below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)