01-13-2014 10:51 AM
HP 1220C printing issue on 13 X 19
when I print a 12 X 12 image on 13 X 19 paper the printer is somehow causing the print to be shorter than 12" in length.. the image has a line border and the printer is printing the complete image and border but the print lenght is only 11 3/4".
instead of 12"
in other words it prints the width 12" but the leghth is reduced to 11 3/4".
It is the full image just shortened.. .
I have all margins matching the printer requirements
I am printing from MS Publisher, using Windows XP and have downloaded the drivers for XP any help would be greatly appreciated....
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)