01-06-2014 10:14 AM
Here I am again cause outside warranty I CAN'T contact HP through e-mail or phone (ri di cu lous)
I have a HP 1410 PSC with a failing adapter.
The product number is Q7286A, but there is another little sticker that says Q7290B (!?)
How can I receive an adapter?
Also, the HP chat service doesn't seem to accept ANYTHING! (I even tried 'b110a').
What's up with this 'please sir, go away' attitude?
01-20-2014 09:56 AM
I understand you have a PSC 1410 printer and are looking to get a new power adapter for it. I will certainly do my best to assist you with this!!
I'm sorry you've had a bad experience thus far, but I promise, no 'please sir, go away' attitude here, we're happy to help out!
You can visit the HP PartSurfer webpage, but because you have an older printer, I would suggest that you call them. The HP PartSurfer team can be reached at 1-800-227-8164 Monday to Friday between 5AM and 5PM Pacific time.
Hope this helps, have a great day!!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)