02-25-2011 03:33 PM
I just replaced the ink cartridge and now I get the normal "Press Enter to Align Cartridges" message. When I press enter I see the following "Report Job Queued" and then the printer starts the alignment process. Part way through the alignment I get the following message "alignment Cancelled" and the printer then flashes the original "press enter to align cartridges" message. This has never happened before I cannot get out of this loop. can anyone help please. Thanks.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)