01-25-2010 12:34 PM
When printing to a networked HP Business Inkjet 2800 printer, using paper from the bottom paper try, we receive a "Carriage jam" msg on the printer's display.
If we print using paper from the top tray, we have no problems, and the prints are fine.
I don't have any other 2800's at this site, so I can't experiement with paper trays. Any ideas on what to look at?
Thank you in advance.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)