01-20-2014 12:03 PM
My HP 309a printer was working fine until I foolishly clicked "yes" to a recent update. Now the unit won't print out in black. I have put in a new ink, cleaned the tray as directed, unplugged, etc.
I had this happen about a month ago - but no colors printed. Got that worked out, and thought I was out of the woods but it seems problems are beginning to persist with this HP unit. Are there any workarounds or patches I can apply that will assist with this issue?
01-20-2014 02:56 PM - edited 01-20-2014 02:59 PM
My HP 309g will not print in black ink. A new 564 XL cartridge was installed and the ink supply shows a full black cartridge, however, printer will not print in black. All other colors will print. Can you explain why this situation occurs?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)