08-23-2013 03:42 PM
I want to make my HP deskjet print wirelessly from my laptop and I do the following steps:
1. I turn on the direct wireless on my HP (safe mode)
2. I connect to the network with my laptop (inputing the password)
3. I put the CD in, click on 'install new printer', then I choose 'wireless connection'.
4. I reach the screen where it says 'this printer is already connected to a wireless network' and i can either check this box or not.
5. I'm stuck. Nothing happens either the USB cable is plugged or not.
p.s. when i check the box 'this printer is already connected to a wireless network', i click the wireless icon on the printer and it clearly says its not connected to any network, and the wireless direct is turned on.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)