12-03-2013 02:30 PM
Hi, i have got the HP 4250dtn printer since 2006. Also, i installed the maintenance kit five months ago.
The printer was working fine when the paper stared jamming at the duplexing unit a couple of weeks ago.
The peculiar thing is that the paper jams in the duplexing unit when i print out more than three pages....
(Whithout the duplexer installed, the printer works without any problems. )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)