07-29-2014 10:04 AM
While printing black and white pages printer indicated cartridges appear damaged. The pink cartridge appears to be indicated. I have followed instructions on HP website for cleaning copper contacts. I hesitate to buy new cartridge as this did not solve the problem for someone who wrote in with similar problem for 6500. Any ideas?
07-30-2014 10:22 AM
Welcome to the forums Stump4
I read your post about the ink cartridge error you are seeing on your Officejet 4620. My best recommendation to you, would be to try all of the steps in the guide below.
If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Have a great day!
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)