10-31-2010 07:59 PM
Existing HP 5150 is connected to new pc with Win 7 via its own on-board software. But how on earth do I clean and align the print heads? Hope someone can help. Many thanks. Strudel135
12-11-2010 05:32 AM
I am trying to do the same thing with a netbook running Windows 7 starter. My printer has stopped printing in black and would like to know the status of the cartridge.
There should be a utility out there that can tell a user how much ink is left in the cartridge and how to clean the inkjets.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)